Andrew Leh Stadium at Nazareth High School is home to the Blue Eagles. The stadium is named after Andrew Leh, who organized the high school’s first high school football team in 1926. Coach Leh led the football program through the 1956 season with an overall record of 160-73-18.
Leh coached three undefeated teams (1935, 1950 and 1951) with six league championships and five co-championships. Nazareth’s 1935 team only allowed 21 total points. Leh also led the Blue Eagles on a 28-game win streak from 1928 to 1930.