Website Coachella Valley High School
We are looking for a new Varsity Head Football Coach at Coachella Valley HS. Information is below: Head Varsity Football Coach – $8,081 stipend
Applicants must submit a Resume and a Letter of Intent to the Coachella Valley High School Athletics Department by March 2, 2021.
The successful candidate is subject to all CVUSD employment policies and procedures; which includes Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigations Fingerprint Clearance, prior to the commencement of the coaching assignment.
For more information please contact CVHS Athletics at 760-848-1839 or by email [email protected]
Applicants must obtain NFHS/CIF Fundamentals of Coaching Certification, NFHS/CIF Concussion Certification, NFHS/CIF Heat Exhaustion, NFHS/CIF Sudden Cardiac Arrest, American Ref Cross First Aid and CPR Training and a clearance to drive a school van from Transportation.
• Provide leadership and instruction in the personal and athletic development of student-athletes at COACHELLA VALLEY High school.
• Direct and coordinate the activities of the Football Staff to include the planning, organizing and coaching of all three levels, while ensuring compliance with CIF, DVL, and District policies and regulations.
• Counsel team members in academic, disciplinary and personal matters; consult with the Athletic Director and school administration for resolution of issues as required.
• Determine fiscal requirements, prepare budgetary recommendations and organize fundraising efforts.
• Study, evaluate and implement innovations in Football strategy and equipment. Head Coaching Duties include:
• Coordinating instructional techniques and practices for all three levels, monitoring the progress of both athletes and coaches, and ensuring that all players are properly equipped.
• Having a workout knowledge of CIF Bylaws and Constitution as well as the CVUSD Regulations and Guidelines.
• Head Coach should possess strong interpersonal skills and demonstrate a willingness to work effectively with students, school staff, parents, and community.
• Responsibility for fundraising, organizing off-season activities, and supervision of athletes.
• Assuring that high academic standards shall be the goal for all students/athletes and the Head Coach must model and demand a high standard of personal conduct from coaches and athletes.
• The maintenance of files, records and statistics for the Varsity & JV programs, including checking to ensure that all players are cleared to participate.
• Attending CVHS coaches’ meetings, and Desert Valley League Meetings.
• The Head Coach will perform other duties as assigned, such as working on off-season competition. A successful candidate will demonstrate a strong work ethic and high levels of integrity and honesty; represent the school in professional, civic, charity and alumni events, and work with other Head Coaches when athletes want to play more than one sport. Jason Castillo Athletic Director Coachella Valley High School (760) 848-1839 [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org